Wednesday, December 07, 2005

2005 Bloggies

The competition is fierce, and the vote-begging has spread far and wide. Join the fun!

The 2005 Weblog Awards, such as they are and coordinated by Kevin at Wizbang, can be found on their brand-new dedicated site. You can link to blogs from the polling pages to check them out before voting, if you're unfamiliar.

A lot of blog-watchers, along with the nominees, have recommendations up. Mine come with extended critique of the program (I am not a nominee; I know, shocking), so if you'd like a good kvetch, enjoy.

6 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Pile On® said...

Correction sir. You were a nominee, you just weren't a finalist.

Equally shocking nonetheless.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger spd rdr said...

I didn't do it.
Nobody saw me do it.
You can't prove anything.

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Cassandra said...

A lot of good nominees, tee bee, and a lot who I expected to be up there, but aren't.

These things never shake out the way I think they ought to either, but I think that's because you can't design a one-size-fits-all contest when people have so many different ideas of what makes a good blog.

Hopefully we'll see some familiar names in the winner's circle this time :)

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Pile On® said...

Oh crap, this is a tee bee post. I meant "correction maam".

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Jane Bellwether said...

Pile, you mean KJ was nominated. And who put spd in with Sins? Now I have to split my vote. And since the blog-hos have come around, I don't want to update the post again. Gettin' into the "don't piss off people who don't really like you or your site but come around asking for your vote and your five readers' votes anyway (and who tend to be really, really mean when pissed)" zone.

KJ, you should give us a run-down on the law blogs and make a rec. Heck, kick in on a few others while you're at it. This is the interesting part to me, reading what people I read think about the other blogs I read.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Pile On® said...

Yes tee bee, that there is what I am a sayin'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home