Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Want to Kill Your Wife? Give Her Radioactive Flowers

In Amsterdam, of course, someone thought up glow in the dark flowers. In regular light, they are white. But in the dark, they glow green (see left).

Some of Saddam's WMD may be behind this.

They are sprayed with an invisible chemical that is not harmful to the flowers or people, the company said.
"The market needs fresh ideas and innovation, and Glowing Flowers fit into the 'bling bling' trend," the company said, referring to a fad for wearing copious jewelry inspired by rap musicians.
"The expectation is that the light-giving products will be primarily well-received in southern and eastern Europe," it said.


Because when I think hip-hop and bling, I think southern and eastern Europe.

Don't be the last on your block to give your sweetie bling flowers. Just don't carry them if you are trying avoid a drive-by.

2 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Cassandra said...

I can't wait to tell the spousal unit the ante has been upped big time so I can get the trademark male grunt. He came through the door with a big armload of flowers Friday night, but they didn't glow in the dark. He was chortling because he got the MasterSgt at work in trouble with his wife - she saw him headed out the door with the whole kit and caboodle and her expression did not bode well for him.

At any rate, glow in the dark or no, I liked them anyway. But I suspect he could have brought me a handful of stems and I would have been happy.

I have to work on this whole female thing...

 
At 5:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to contact and email address who can kill as a serial killer in USA, RI ASAP. Send me details and expectation money at khalijal@rediffmail.com It\'s urgent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home