Monday, October 17, 2005

Investing In The Cheese

I have been very busy lately at the real job, and finding time and inspiration to blog is not always easy. I have been looking into buying a new brain recently. Right now, this is the best option I have found.



This brain though does not have all the features I would like. First, I am looking for something a little smaller. This brain does not seem to be very mobile. One with a luggage cart type attachment would be nice.

Also, I would like a brain with a GSP system. I have been told before that I would forget my head if it were not attached to my body. That got my current brain to thinking.

The current brain is inside my head, which is attached to my body. So ... follow me here ... if my new brain is not inside my head (which this one would not be) then I would likely lose it.

If there isn't a brain with a GPS system, maybe one with a clap locator.

I look forward to any help you all may have.

4 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Cassandra said...

If there isn't a brain with a GPS system, maybe one with a clap locator.

And to think most people try to avoid contracting social diseases...

I must say that is a refreshing point of view. You Libertarians really are open to alternative lifestyle choices, aren't you?

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger KJ said...

Maybe I am trying to locate clap for scientific purposes. Huh? Ever think of that?

Oh, and like you don't have a stud locator in your tool box and a reamer in your kitchen.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Cassandra said...

I know exactly where my stud is at all times, thank you very much.

No comment on the reamer, counselor :)

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Cassandra said...

And I thought you were working???

Heh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home