Wednesday, May 11, 2005

J. Lo. Considers Run For The White House

Although political activism in the entertainment industry is not new, this one struck me by surprise. J. Lo. has publicly announced a "listening tour" to consider a run for President of the United States. Showing the humble side for which all politicians are known, she states:

"I'm a total powerhouse," Lopez no doubt reluctantly offers, adding, "If you ask me, I'd like to become the first female president. That would be really cool."


This is not some lark, either. She has an agenda.
And should the electorate agree that Jenny from the block should have her finger on the nuclear button? Lopez has grand plans, indeed:"The first thing I would do is redecorate the White House," she says. "It doesn't look very cozy."


J. Lo. trains for the War On Terror.

When asked for comment, J. Lo.'s Butt replied, "Look, this is her deal. I can shake it well enough to make her popular in romantic comedies, and I can even make you not notice her voice when she tries to sing that dance music garbage, but I do not think that even I, J. Lo.'s Butt, have the power to get her elected dog catcher."

4 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Pile On® said...

2008 is really setting up to be the year of the woman.

This could be interesting.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger spd rdr said...

Does that mean that men get the rest of the years? I'd really like get in a little sailing.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Pile On® said...

Yes, that is exactly what it means.

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps now you can appreciate just how successful I am. It isn't like this partnership is among equals. I do more than my share of the heavy lifting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home