Friday, April 29, 2005

Prior Work At The Ebb & Flow Institute

As I transition from full time to honorary Fellow at the Ebb & Flow Institute, and part time to full time work here, I though I would link my work at EFI in the last month that was not also posted here. Enjoy. Please visit the Institute often, but don't forget to stop here also. Tell us that Pile sent you for a 10% discount.

Animal News - Brought to you by PETA;

Good Hygiene Is Essential To The Workplace;

Dumbass of the Week;

Feelings - Post Tax Day;

How Did This Guy Get His Job;

DOG BITES DOG!;

Educated Marine Takes On His School's Protesters;

A special Thank You to Pile On for letting me help him with his fine Institute. Other than a guest appearance now and then, I am working here on the solo career. I hope to be as successful as Ringo Star.

4 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Pile On® said...

You're welcome.

And Ringo has it going on man.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger spd rdr said...

I look forward to reading more intelligent commentary here, KJ.
I takes the pressure off of me.

 
At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"they're feeding our people that government cheese"

I used to enjoy the Rainmakers back in the 80's They were right thinking rockers way ahead of their time. Good luck with your No Cheese site.
Now, I've got to dig out an old cassette and enjoy vespers - and 10% off my first beer.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Pile On® said...

KJ, brush up on you poetry skills, you have been tagged.

See EFI.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home