Saturday, August 13, 2005

Yeah, She's Hot, But . . .

Jennifer Connelly evidently felt like her career lacked the class of a Brittney Spears.

So when asked about doing the horizontal mombo with her husband Paul Bettany, she replied,


"I do like to read a book while having sex. And talk on the phone. You can get so much done. If the room's dark enough, I like to do some online shopping," Femalefirst quoted Connelly as saying.
I don't know, but I'm fairly sure that my wife:

(1) would be at least a little distracted during the deed, and

(2) wouldn't brag to the world that sex is a multitasking event.



Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany
attending a movie premier and having sex.

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Jane Bellwether said...

Who's Jennifer Connolly, and can I get the AIM of the cute guy in the blue tie?

Seriously, she must be joking. And don't forget the guy's AIM.

 
At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate that guy because i am jealous and i think it means she must divorce him and come to me..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home