Friday, August 12, 2005

Feelings

Because it isn't the substance that matters. What matters is how you feel about the story.

New York politician watches one too many movies about keeping it real in politics.

Ted Rall still sucks ass. At least this time, he had to say - "sorry."

Note to Deputy: I know the vehicles are sold as is, but maybe we could clean out the dope before selling the car.

I so feel for this guy. I have always wanted to do what he did. If he calls me, I'm representing him for free (not really).

Cheerleaders show that division of labor works in remembering license plate. Hit and run driver caught; Henry Ford thinks of new production idea called division of labor.

Big Fish actor sleeps with the fishes.

I guess it is a better reason than "I'm an irresponsible jerk." Still, I wish their conspiracy theories resulted in fewer single parent households.

Please, sister.

The future of space travel will be privately funded. As it should be.

How to tell if your sports team sucks, by Jay Mohr:

So, in review:

If it has to sell its mascot, your team sucks.

If its mascot will show up for free, your team sucks.

If it doesn't know what to charge you for nosebleed seats, your team sucks.

And most important, if the players featured on its Web site don't actually play for it, your team really, really sucks.

Health tip of the day: People seem to really like tests. Well, this one is useful. Take this test to see if you have epilepsy.

How do you feel?

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where exactly will you be while you do this naked strutting?

Might I suggest you take that opportunity to practice unicycle riding?

I would add, however, that I do not ride my unicycle naked out of a feeling of moral superiority.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home