Thursday, August 18, 2005

What Did I Say About Feelings Before?

I am so glad to hear that Demi Moore says she feels married to Ashton Kutcher. Not actually married, but it feels that way.

I wouldn't want her to actually go to the trouble of getting married. Too much trouble. Signing the pre-nup, renting out the hottest Hollywood rave bar, and swearing an oath before a cult leader can be such a pain.

Demi Moore doesn't need a ring to feel married to Ashton Kutcher.

Moore tells Harper's Bazaar "I feel that we are and that we don't need something formal."

The tabloids have reported Moore is pregnant with Kutcher's child.

Oh, good. I see a new movie title: She's Having a Bastard. Am I the only one who thinks the institution of marriage in this country is damaged more by heterosexual Hollywood than the homosexual marriage agenda?

3 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ashton - where is the flood?

God - I hate the Hollywierd numskulls.

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger KJ said...

Man Brad, you have a really good singing voice.

You should do more blog singing.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Jane Bellwether said...

That's Ashton Kutcher? I thought it was Justin Timbalake.

Cass, who do you think helped Demi prep for GI Jane? Few Marines would give her the time of day, whereas Sam, OTOH...

[popping sound] indeed. But then why else train a boy when you can have a man?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home