Monday, August 15, 2005

Clinton Seeks Our Help -- Needs Another Disc

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI don't like to spend much time talking about Clinton anymore. His wife is the story now. But, he keeps jumping into the news.

As many know, President Bill Clinton has embarked on a project to release a CD compilation of his favorites. Called "The Bill Clinton Collection: Selections from the Clinton Music Room," the CD will contain some of his favorite songs, including one his daughter was named after.

The Clinton Library has contacted No Government Cheese and requested some music appropriate for the anticipated second CD to be added to a "Special Edition" to come shortly after the original.

Thus far, I have thought of the following:

Liar, Henry Rollins Band

Me So Horny, 2 Live Crew

Maybe a Prince song. There are so many potentials here. Of his first album, there is "I wanna be your lover" and "Why you want to treat me so bad." His third album includes "Controversy" and "Private Joy." All of these seem fitting.

OK, that covers punk and hip hop. We also need some regular rock and country tunes, because Clinton was a President for all the people.

I open the floor for suggestions.

11 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Doug said...

I suppose "Like A Virgin" is out huh ?

 
At 6:37 PM, Anonymous man riding unicycle naked said...

How about "Girls, Girls, Girls" by the Crue.

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Damian G. said...

"I Like Big Butts and I Can Not Lie" by Sir Mixalot.

Duh!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Pile On® said...

I think Stephen Still's "Love the One You're With" would fit in.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Pile On® said...

Or how about Frank Zappa's "I want a horny little Jewish Princess" (with Titanic t**s and sandblasted zits).

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger portia said...

Where to start:

"Your Cheatin' Heart"--Hank Wiliams
"I've Been Everywhere"--Johnny Cash
"Guilty"--Bonnie Raitt
"A Little Less Talk and a Lot More Action"--Toby Keith

"You Can Leave Your Hat On"--Joe Cocker

"Start Me Up"; "Beast of Burden"--Rolling Stones
"Light My Fire"; "Touch Me"--The Doors
"Addicted to Love"--Robert Palmer
"I Want Your Sex"--George Michael
"The Rising"--Bruce
"Don't Talk"--10,000 Maniacs
"Sex (I'm a ...)"--Berlin
"Fixing a Hole"--The Beatles [sorry, I couldn't resist]

I think there are enough entries for a box set.

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Hummer said...

She Hates Me -- Puddle of Mud (his song about Hillary)

Information -- The Rainmakers (the key to success in Washington)

Before You Accuse Me -- Clapton (song for the vast right wing conspiracy)

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Cassandra said...

The Intern Song

I will be your father figure
Put your tiny hand in mine...
I will be your preacher teacher
Anything you had in mind..

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Cassandra said...

[encore]

ALL TOGETHER NOW!

That's all I wanted
Something special, something sacred
In your eyes
For just one moment
To be bold and naked
At your side
Sometimes I think that you'll never
Understand me
Maybe this time is forever
Say it can be

That's all you wanted
Something special, someone sacred
In your life
Just for one moment
To be warm and naked
At my side

Sometimes I think that you'll never
Understand me
But something tells me together
We'd be happy

(Baby)
I will be your father figure
(Oh baby)
Put your tiny hand in mine
(I'd love to)
I will be your preacher teacher
(Be your daddy)
Anything you have in mind
(It would make me)
I will be your father figure
(Very happy)
I have had enough of crime
(Please let me)
I will be the one who loves you
Until the end of time...

NOW WHERE DID I PUT THAT CIGAR BABY?

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Cassandra said...

MY GOD... THIS JUST GETS BETTER...

If you are the desert
I'll be the sea
If you ever hunger
Hunger for me
Whatever you ask for
That's what I'll be

So when you remember the ones who have lied
Who said that they cared
But then laughed as you cried
Beautiful Darling
Don't think of me

Because all I ever wanted
It's in your eyes baby, baby
And love can't lie, no...


HEH....

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Cassandra said...

I think George Michael is the ticket. I should find my CD:

Looking for some education
Made my way into the night
All that bullsh*t conversation
Baby can't you read the signs?

I won't bore you with the detail baby
I don't even wannna waste your time
Let's just say that maybe
You could help to ease my mind
Baby, I ain't Mr. Right

But if you're looking for fastlove
If that's love in your eyes
It's more than enough
Had some bad luck
Some fastlove is all that I've got on my mind

(ooh ooh, baby baby)
Ooh, yeah yeah
(ooh ooh, baby baby)
What's there to think about baby?
(ooh ooh, baby baby)
Hey baby, oh yeah
(ooh ooh, baby baby)

HELP, I'VE BEEN SLIMED

 

Post a Comment

<< Home