Monday, June 20, 2005

Euro-trash Tuesday and Gay Thursday - 6/21 and 6/23

I was not planning on combining Euro-trash Tuesday and Gay* Thursday this week, but two things happened.

First, I came across this site: Gay or Euro-trash. It is a game. It combines both themes.



Second, I have a trial Thursday, so I won't really have time to post anything.

"Uh, excuse me your honor, but I was wondering."

"Yes, counselor?"

"Could we take a short break?"

"Why?"

"My blog."

"Your blood?"

"No, my blog."

"Blog? What the hell is that?"

"It is a computer thing. I am very important author of a blog. I need to post something."

"What?"

"Every Thursday, I post something with a happy, lively, colorful theme. I call it Gay* Thursday."
"Gay* Thursday?"

"Yes, your honor."

"Counselor."

"Yes, your honor?"

"Sit down."

Enjoy the game.

* Gay: 1 a : happily excited : MERRY b : keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits 2 a : BRIGHT, LIVELY b : brilliant in color

MORE EURO-TRASH TUESDAY and GAY* THURSDAY: A Guide To Mid-Western Culture.

5 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Pile On® said...

What a hoot, but I suck at this. I only got one right.

You know it is really starting to irritate me when people don't capitalize anything. I think from now on I hate that.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Pile On® said...

Hah, you can't help yourself.

You capitalized I.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger portia said...

Ha! I guess sometimes it pays to live in New York; I guessed them all correctly except for the fret Frat Boy...my radar tells me I still got them all correct:)

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger portia said...

I rely too much on eye contact and body language

My kind of gal. But a weekend in the West Village can assauage you of that....Trust me.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Jane Bellwether said...

Very funny, but the fratboy one was unfair. Of course he didn't fit either category, but there wasn't one for dork. Otherwise, my time in France was well spent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home