Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Now Do You Believe Me?

So I took a little flak over this post. I can take my lumps.

Well, there is no disputing the meaning of this poll.

Forget sympathy pains -- nearly 40 percent of French men said they want to go through the real thing. According to a poll published in the current issue of Children's Magazine, 38 percent of the 500 French fathers questioned said they wish they could be pregnant and go through labor instead of their wives.

And the poll finds many women would be OK with that. An even greater percentage of them said they would be up for the switch. The same survey said 71 percent of the French men surveyed said they're prepared to take a year-long sabbatical or put in a request to work part-time to be more of a hands-on dad.

Have a baby!? A year long sabbatical?! You are a man. Have your fun. Then go to work! Know your role, dernit!

Now, let me reiterate. Men are becoming wussies.

3 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger Pile OnĀ® said...

Flak?

You want flak buddy? I'll give you flak if that is what you want? Cuz I can do that.


But I don't have time right now.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger KJ said...

Glad to know you are on the job, Pile.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger KJ said...

Sure, Cass. On the plus side, I'll bet that the domestic violence numbers would go back up if men stayed at home with the kids:-P

That still doesn't explain the desire to grow a uterus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home