Thursday, June 09, 2005

Are You Ronery?

Sometimes when you are the most gifted, most tarented, people do not notice. Sometimes out of jearosy, they try to marginarize you. Other times, they just do not understand. You must try to forgive them, for they know not what they do.

Great readership and skill is a gift. But it can arso be a curse. This is to all those greatry gifted, misunderstood few. People rike Kim Jong Il. And Russell Crowe. And maybe you? This is sung by Benevorent Leader, Kim Jung Il.

RONERY

I'm so ronery. So ronery. So
ronery and sadry arone. Dere's
no one, just me onry, sitting on
my rittle throne.

I wook rearry hard and make up
great prans. But nobody
ristens, no one understands...
Seems that no one takes me
SER-RI-ROUS-REEEEEEEEE...
And so... I'm rone-ry... A rittle
rone-ry... Poor rittle me.

Dere's nobody I can rerate to.
Feel rike a bird in a cage. It's
kind of sirry...But not rearry...
Because it's firring my body
with rage!

I 'm the smartest most crever,
most physicarry fit but nobody
seems to rearize it.

When I change the world maybe
they'll notice meeeeeeeeee---
until then I'll just be
ronery...poor little me...
I'm so rone-ryyyyyy.

Russell Crowe, recently arrested for assault, blamed his behavior on "the combination of jet rag, roneriness and adrenarin."

5 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger Pile On® said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger KJ said...

Thanks. Grad you rike it.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Pile On® said...

Awesome post KJ.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Pile On® said...

Crowe was the one male actor in Hollywood I thought you could count on to not be a simpering pile of wussiness. But in his apology he sound just like all the other members of the Film Actors Guild.

You are a dickhead Russell, just be yourself.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger KJ said...

I was hoping for "The wanker had it coming. I waited more than 5 minutes for him to get my bags!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home