Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Midwestern Mystery

by tee bee

Belle did jury duty on a murder trial in Wisconsin's glorious capital, and she's eaking it out in posts like the precious blog mannah that it is:

My Tales of Jury Duty, vol. 1
My Tales of Jury Duty, vol. 2
My Tales of Jury Duty, vol. 3
My tales of Jury Duty, Vol. 4

We have yet to find out why the prosecutor "seemed like a decent guy (but looked like a complete asshole)," or what the awful deed was that may or may not be foul play.

And why would they want to disqualify jurors who "would be able to tell the difference between a handgun and something else (I can’t remember what kind of gun it was)."

As Belle says, "To be continued…"

CP @ GMC.

1 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Blogger Cassandra said...

I have been called several times but have never ended up serving. I always get eliminated during voir dire.

I thought this last time I was a goner but the the defendant pled out at the last minute or something - I never did get the whole story from the DA's office. I just know I didn't have to show up and that was enough for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home