Wednesday, January 04, 2006

One Man's Struggle to Take it Easy

Farris Bueller strikes again: "Teen Who Went to Iraq Skips Facing Media."

He's probably doing the twist on a parade float full of girls in dirndles somewhere downtown.
Ferris: Hey, Cameron. You realize if we played by the rules right now we'd be in gym?

Can the kid help it if he finds wandering around in Iraq with an Arabic phrase book more fun than doing polkas or the Virginia Reel with freshmen in the multi-purpose room?

CP @ GMC.

6 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Cassandra said...

Probably safer, too.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger spd rdr said...

Why didn't my mom and dad ever give me copious amouts of money so that I could roam the world unbidden and unwatched?

I had to mow lawns and shovel snow to get enough money to cause trouble.

And we liked it!

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger spd rdr said...

Oh crap. There's a dopey picture next to my name.
Sorry, I'll fix it.

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger Cassandra said...

Oh, I don't know, it's not so bad.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger KJ said...

You king of beasts you!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Jane Bellwether said...

So how far did you get on your chore money - Kuwait? Or were there airplanes in your day? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home