Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

To all those western centric souls that celebrate New Year today, welcome! I hope you enjoyed ringing in the New Year last night, or this morning, as it were.

The KJ household had a quiet evening of fondu and champagne. It is the one time a year we pull out the fondu pot.

Now that New Years is here, you can make those resolutions. You aren't perfect, so come on -- what are they.

I suppose I could admit the need to lose a few (dozen) pounds. I also resolve to become more resolved, because I am repulsed by my wishy washy ways. Grabbing a few more clients, earning more money, but still finding a way to pay less in taxes, are all worthy goals for this year.

I might even make a blogging goal. Like, I won't go AWOL for the last two months of the year in 2006. Or maybe I'll just write stuff worth reading in 2006. Who knows. This is work in progress.

Well -- go ahead and comment here on your goals and ambitions and resolution for 2006. Be honest and forthcoming. Don't worry. No one will read it. I promise.

2 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger spd rdr said...

I resolve to throw every freakin' Charlie Brown card into the cicular file before reading it.

Plus, I am going to be more sensitive to the feelings of others before reacting out of hand.

And for real, I've got my eye on a local charitable organization that assists the parents of challenged kids. By God, they'll wish they'd never heard of me.
So will you.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Cassandra said...

My goal this year is a general one. I am going to change my life.

I don't know how, yet. I just know that though patience is a virtue, it has its limits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home