Thursday, November 10, 2005

Over My Morning Coffee

Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Hellbound, Flesh-Eating Subhumanoid Zombified Living Dead, Part 3...

58 more reasons to get digital cable... And I thought this was bad.

In other news...

"We never talk anymore":

A Dutch designer has created a wall of fake breasts to help male shoppers buy bras that fit their wives or girlfriends.

"Most men have a selective memory," she explained. "They know all about their car, but never seem to know their wife's bra size.

Wunderbar. Perusing those lacy little thong thingies in Victoria's Secret suddenly takes on a whole new dimension. I have a feeling I'm going to lose track of my spousal unit for hours on end at the mall.

And I have no idea what to say about this story... except that I'm not touching it with a ten-foot pole:

It's a little-known fact, but US gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender consumers buy cars. What's more, they show a penchant for the luxury end of the market and are "significantly more interested in hybrid electric vehicles than their non-gay counterparts".

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Noton Yalife said...

Hey Cass,

Tell the Unit "Happy-B-Day and Semper Fi" for us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home