Monday, November 07, 2005

I Shoulda Been In A Deck Of Cards

Aaron is going to make a deck of cards for Bloggers. No Government Cheese should be in this deck because KJ loves playing Eucher, I bought the Iraqi Most Wanted playing cards and gave them away in stockings the Christmas after they came out, and because if you want politics, and humor and freedom loving libertarianism, you can do better than No Government Cheese, but not that much better.

Also, I am certainly one of the most linked blogs in the crime family under my Blogfather, Scrappleface.

No Government Cheese is also a large mammal, so it qualifies.

Not only that, but Commies don't like cards, so their sites should be excluded.

I get extra votes if you recommend me. Get busy.

3 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger Pile OnĀ® said...

So....what card is it you want to be?

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do they play Euchre in Georgia? I've had trouble finding anyone who knew how to play since leaving the midwest...

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger KJ said...

I have the same problem Brad.

Pile: Don't care. I think it is based on rank and number of votes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home