Monday, October 24, 2005

Hit Parade

I don't have time to write anything insightful this morning. And no, I don't need you to question whether I ever write anything insightful. So I will touch upon some greatest hits and quick thoughts.

Brad of Unrepentant Individual found an unabridged Constitution while rummaging through his Leftist neighbor's trash. Times are getting touch in the tech world. Anyway, having the unabridged version helps explain some Supreme Court opinions that have libertarians and conservatives scratching their heads.

New Orleans, Lousiana is glad to see that its citizens are not the only lawless idiots out there giving their area a bad name.

In related news, the people of West Virginia and Kentucky and breathing a sigh of relief as this story did not happen in their state, nor during a religious ceremony. The snake was brought to school by a 17 year old boy in a shoe box. Really -- what does one do to punish such an idiot?

I hate people that can't laugh at themselves. MLB: get over it.

Gas prices drop 25 cents. Democrats struggle to put positive spin on this news.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Great game. Sorry Pile, but it was.

I don't understand this story. If they car was parked for too long, why doesn't he have to pay the ticket?

Finally, the Beatles may have put on a few pounds, but their reunion tour is ready to go.



**********************************************************************************

6 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Jane Bellwether said...

Gives new meaning to "the walrus is Paul."

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Pile On® said...

Okay I understand it was great game, and I agree, with a couple of minor changes they both could have been even better. But what does that have to do with Bush not releasing all of Miers's'es records?

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger KJ said...

Yeah, I saw that. But what can I say in response to that? A teacher, busting me b/c I care about my apostrophes.

Oh, the shame.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger KJ said...

Some schools don't let the teachers use red pencils. I wouldn't want to be around a teacher who couldn't vent via the red pencil.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Pile On® said...

I will have you know two things peoples. First I just took another standardized test and now I can teach physics should someone be fool enough to want me to do that. An elective would be a nice break from the heathens.

Seconds. I drained a red pen grading my last exam. 6 classes had an average of 52%.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger KJ said...

What curve? They all fail.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home