Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Men Continue To Become Wussies

Despite a recent poll to the contrary, news has it that men in America and Europe are becoming more, rather than less, metrosexual. This was discussed in this weeks Euro-trash Tuesday/Gay* Thursday. In other words, men are becoming great big pansy, skirt wearing wussies.

And if you needed any more proof, we have this:

Domestic Violence Drops by More Than Half.

UPDATE: I have been told by one who constantly seeks self improvement that this post may have been ill advised. I used that advice to do further reflection on this subject. I have concluded that my previous conclusion, that the drop in domestic violence was due to men become wimpier, may be overly pessimistic. One could look at the data and conclude that the drop in domestic violence is because women and children are simply better behaved, having been well trained by the prior years of domestic violence not to upset the man of the house. If that is the case, then kudos!

Now, I suppose my post has lead some to believe that I support domestic violence. I don't. But, as the late Sam Kinison said, "I UNDERSTAND IT! I mean I know what turns Mr. Hand into Mr. Fist!" And if it can be avoided by proper obedience, all the better.

UPDATED UPDATE: Look people, I'M KIDDING! I always ask, WWTTD? What Would The Tick Do. And the answer is, "Never hit a woman. Unless she is a supervillian!"

7 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shut up! woman.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Pile On® said...

I may not be the best judge of this sort of thing, but I suspect this post is ill-advised.

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always give one warning first, woman.



**SMACK**

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger KJ said...

You gotta love a woman who nags a man on how to be a better jerk.

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarcasm is lost on the world today.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Pile On® said...

Uh....yeah...er...no dude, you don't know who you are talking to...or about.

I was merely sharing my vast knowledge of ill advised things.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Pile On® said...

No holds barred?

Did I ever share other brother On's thoughts on this with ya'll?

He says he would never beat his wife, but he thinks there out to be a place you can take them to have it done for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home