Thursday, June 23, 2005





















I am done. I am sick of them. These five people can't read, can't think, and generally suck.

Screw the medical marijuana case. This is the worst, most poorly reasoned decision of the year. And it will have a huge impact. Wal-mart and your local developers can now force you to sell your property for their planned development. If they don't like your price, they have only to convince a few local politicians who will take you property at the point of a gun and force you to "sell." After all, Wal-mart can put your land to better use than you, you stupid middle class idiot.

Liberals care about individual rights? How can these people find unenumerated rights in the constitution yet not be able to read the words actually in the fifth amendment?

The above five people are enemies of the Constitution. Tell them I said so.

10 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Pile On® said...

Who in the hell is going to shop in these developments for the "public good"? Homeless people?

If I ever get evicted for a shopping center I am going to boycot the sonsabitches.

What is your opinion of the petition linked to on Cass's site?

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger KJ said...

I odn't think I'm that far yet. But if you are wondering why the pictures are askew, it is b/c I'm so friggin' mad I can't see straight.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger spd rdr said...

Welcome back, KJ. I knew you'd be steamed. This term as just about destroyed the entire concept of federalism. The Court has abused it, on the one hand, to deprive the people of a voice through their elected state legislators (Raich), and enhanced it on the other hand, to strengthen the states' power against it citizens (Kelo). The best writing is in the dissents. Something has got to change.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Pile On® said...

Is it just me or is the reference to federalism in this decision insulting and frustratingly infuriating.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger KJ said...

It just shows how totally clueless Stevens is about the concept. Federalism does not mean ignoring the limits of government's power actually in the Consitution.

Stevens thinks, "hey, the state won. This is me supporting Federalism." What an idiot.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger KJ said...

afe,

Watch your damn mouth.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Pile On® said...

Technically it isn't his mouth, it is his fingers on the keyboard. Although there is no way to know for certain whether he mouths the words as he types.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger KJ said...

Yeah, I thought of that as I typed my message aloud.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Jane Bellwether said...

I think they suck, too. You should fire them.

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger spd rdr said...

I am so upset, I've decided to leave the country!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home