Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Stupidest Movie Name Ever

I saw an advertisement on TV last night for a new movie called The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. All I could tell from the trailer was that it is a chick flick. That aside, this is without a doubt the stupidest movie name I can ever remember hearing.


I don't care if it is based on a book. I don't care if it is a sweet, touching story of teen angst. I don't care if it is a kick butt action flick. I don't care if the movie is a bout a pair of pants lost in the luggage compartment of a jet plane. The title is stupid.


I don't really have enough traffic to do requests, but if you can find a more stupid movie title, please let me know.


*********************************************************************************

2 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger KJ said...

I thought of that Ya-Ya movie, but the nonesense Ya-Ya name, kinda silly, made sense next to the words "divine secrets." Ok, the movie is about a cult.

That isn't nearly as stupid, to me, as the idea of pants, traveling, within a sisterhood.

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I betcha Hummer would be willing to help those pants travel....as he calmly backed up to the edge of a cliff and hit the back seat/cargo ejector switch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home