Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Carnival Carnival

Carnival of Liberty XXXVI is up and hosted by our favorite self-proclaimed young curmudgeon and advertising of all things gambling, Brad the Unrepentant Individual.

I know I haven't been a good Life Liberty Property member lately. I haven't posted a real editorial piece much about any of these subjects lately.

Make no mistake about it, though. You will find solid discussion among this group's members.

I'm not suggesting everyone is 100% in my book, but you won't find any stinking pinko commies in the crowd.

1 Comments:

At 4:19 AM, Blogger camojack said...

OK, this post should have a comment; "Brad, The Unrepentant Individual" bills himself as the "World's Youngest Curmudgeon"...do you know his age?

I've claimed to be a curmudgeon for years, but then, I'm not really all that young anymore...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home