Friday, February 03, 2006

Happy Trails

Our favorite Texas teacher blogger is hanging up his spurs.

Pile On, the John Locke Chair of the Ebb & Flow Institute, has resigned his post and closed up shop to spend more time with family, or something similar.

Since there is not scandal hanging over his head, that is probably a true reason.

The Ebb & Flow Institute was a favorite blog here at the Cheese.

We are sorry to see Pile On go.

It was great working with you Pile.

Do stay in touch.


***********************************************

4 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Noton Yalife said...

has resigned his post and closed up shop to spend more time with family, or something similar.

Something similar to a family? Mrs. On and the Onlette might object to that. :-)

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Cassandra said...

It was one of my favorites too. 4 am will not be the same in Villa Cassandranita.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Pile OnĀ® said...

Thank you for the beers ladies. Now run along.

I feel I must clarify, I have not resigned my post. And I have not not resigned my post to spend more time with my family. No. No I am spending enough time with my family, therein lies the problem.

Thanks for the kind words.

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger camojack said...

Mmmm...beer. Chicks, too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home