Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Freedom's Just Another Word for Nothin' Left

by tee bee

Tim Graham at NRO notes the talk on lefty radio this morning:
Driving in, I had to sample some “progressive talk” on the SOTU. At the Stephanie Miller Show, they were laughing about (and playing an audio montage of) how many times Bush used the “F-Bomb” last night. That’s their strange description of the word “freedom.” They also mocked the mentions of “liberty.”

With respects to Kris Kristofferson, Roger Miller and Janis Joplin (and Big Brother and the Holding Company for keeping Pearl alive long enough to record this) for the only fitting response.

Heh. Have to check and make sure my key still works every now and again.

5 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger KJ said...

We haven't changed the locks here at the Cheese. Why, even Cassandra's key still works, though she's quit wandering and moved back into her own crib again.

She still visits, though I think she took her toothbrush.

Heh.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Jane Bellwether said...

That explains why there wasn't any hand lotion in the employee bathroom.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Cassandra said...

Smarty pants. KJ, you'd better watch out or I'll post something horrid that will embarass you :)

Umm I think I may already have done that once or twice. But I'll do it again.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Jane Bellwether said...

Don't forget pictures. Lots of pictures. And diagrams.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Cassandra said...

I can do that :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home