Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Stupid Paris

I like Hilton hotels. I can't believe this twit will own them one day.

Paris Hilton was on the stand in a libel lawsuit recently. She is the defendant, actually, for allegedly planting a false story about her and her ex-boyfriends ex-girlfriend.


One of the few non-skanky pictures known of Paris Hilton,
pictured with her intellectually superior dog.

Her testimony was mind-numbing.

Excerpts:

AIRHEAD Paris Hilton has revealed she did not know LONDON was in the United Kingdom.
The daft blonde blurted out the admission in a statement for a £5.7million US libel case.
Her catalogue of dumb answers in the witness box gave a fascinating insight into the tiny mind of the hotel heiress, who stands to inherit £30million.

Ms Hilton was asked if the story appeared in the UK.
She replied: “No. There is stuff in London.”

When informed by her lawyer London was in the UK, Paris said: “Right. UK. Whatever.”

She told a pre-trial hearing she was in Europe last summer and did not know if the story appeared there, because “all there is, like, French.”

Paris, 24, also said: “I meet so many people. I don’t even know some of my friends’ names.”
Pressed for the name of a pal, Paris said: “It is like a weird Greek name. Like Douglas.”

Explaining how the row with Ms Graff began, Paris told the court: “I just said to her, she is old and should stay at home with her child instead of being at nightclubs with young people.
“And just that, I just — what else did I say? Just that she is not cute at all.”

She was asked about an email she sent her publicist Rob Shutner, which is said to praise him for placing the story. Paris replied: “Whatever I write in email, it doesn’t mean anything. It’s just words that I write.”

Graff’s case against Paris may go before a jury later this year.

If twelve peers of Paris can be found, they should bury the courthouse with all of them in it.

5 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger spd rdr said...

Will they have to actually find twelve? What if we were able to locate, like, six? That's almost like twelve, only smaller How much is £30million in real money?

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Noton Yalife said...

I can't believe this twit will own them one day.

Don't worry, either she takes an active role and runs it into the ground or she doesn't and someone embezles it out from under her.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger KJ said...

I feel much better now.

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger camojack said...

Like, I mean, fer sure! Brother...

Speakin' of brothers, for some inexplicable reason, my otherwise (usually) intelligent thinks this little skank is hot. I don't get it.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Jane Bellwether said...

Can you believe the people responsible for the Hilton empire sired this offspring?

If they are wise enough to deserve a say in what happens when they're gone, they already have a plan to buy Fifi out and turn the company over to someone with a brain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home