Thursday, January 26, 2006

Link Whoring

Eric at The Liberty Papers (his political and philosophical writings are now at The Liberty Papers and not Eric's Grumbles) has a really good essay on global warming and the politicalization of science generally. Check it out.

Bass Fishing With Famous Celebrities is the new reality show du jour. Stop by your water cooler tomorrow and mention it.

Jeff crops pictures, quotes idiots and let's you make the comparison on Titanic and Brokeback Mountain.

Camp Katrina reports that the Department of Defense is the largest charitable giving organization in the world. Which makes me wonder why that is. I mean really, can't our Federal Government just do things it is supposed to do, like national defense, print money, give speeding tickets and operate a court system? I'll chose my charities. The Fed can just keep me safe and protect my property rights. h/t Rightwingsparke.

New grooming product you men just shouldn't be doing without. Via The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns.

tee bee discusses lots of Wal-Mart research. It looks interesting, but it is also lengthy.

Cassandra, now posting at Tigerhawk, discusses bloggers policing their own.

Finally, my Blogfather, Scott Ott at Scappleface, reports how Osama's new book club threatens Oprah.

1 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Cassandra said...

I've been trying to think up a snarky comment for days about KJ and link whoring. I must really be slipping. Either that or I need more sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home