Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A Thank You On A Judicial Abuse Story

I recently mentioned in a post called Judicial Abuse the story of a journalist that had allegedly been jailed and denied certain basic rights because a judge felt "threatened" by a blogger critical of the Judge.

I and 7 other bloggers recently received this e-mail, I thought I would share it with you.

All,

I just wanted to send a thank you email to all of you for blogging on our story. (Judicial Tyranny story from June Maxam)

http://www.theempirejournal.com/072405_judicial_tyranny.html

I was released from jail in the beginning of August - and our story is getting hotter by the minute. I've composed a chronology of our story (because it's very hard to follow) that can be viewed at the following link:

http://www.erievoices.com/blog/index.php?entry=entry050823-105352&PHPSESSID=65bbac747f37ca679365698fd5d80536

According to my trusty statcounter, the above link was just examined by the US Department of Justice - so that's pretty exciting!

I believe the local media is ignorning this story because we provide undeniable truth that the highly publicized pay to play scheme in place in Ohio...

http://www.erievoices.com/blog/index.php?entry=entry050830-090315

...was exposed by my partner Elsebeth Baumgartner in June of 2001.

This is absolutely a national news story that is awaiting someone on the national scene to notice it. THIS IS A STORY OF A WHISTLEBLOWER BEING IGNORED AND ABUSED - STRIPPED OF HER LICENSES TO PRACTICE PHARMACY AND LAW - AND THEN BEING VINDICATED 3 YEARS LATER. We only need to use the blogosphere to get the story out!

We have to blow this up - and I appreciate any emails, blog articles, and links you can provide.

Thanks in advance!

Bryan DuBois
Editor, Erie Voices
419-357-3052

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home