Thursday, September 08, 2005

Even Lawyers Take Vacations

I'm going on vacation until September 18. OK, actually, Mrs. KJ and KJita go on vacation, and I take a few days off with them, and they play while I spend the other few days going to seminars and doing client development in a place far away from home.

I leave Friday, but I have a big deposition tomorrow and a brief to finish before I go. I will try to stop in once or twice, but I may not.

I am also considering re-posting my greatest hits. Which means one or two posts.

I also hope to have some guest bloggin action, invitation pending, so please keep stopping by to see what is happening at The Cheese.

In the meantime, some blogging excellence from some of my buds.

Tee bee discusses the bad influence of that chain smoking, bar fly slut Barbie.

Pile On discusses when bad things happen to everyone.

The Governor who cried nothing was wrong while the wolf was staring her in the face.

Cassandra get's loose with a caption contest on real heroes.

Spd rdr gives the Lame Stream Media a spaking for starting rumors.

Nice robe.

Finally, Brad, whose blog just keeps getting better, goes political on unions and philosophical on other stuff as well.

2 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger spd rdr said...

CLE's in Margarittaville?
Sound like fun. Enjoy.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Jane Bellwether said...

Don't you think you were a little harsh with Barbie? She's only helping the kids pick up some staples for the party.

Oh, well. Maybe if you bought her something pretty, she'd forgive you.

And don't tell her about the wife and the kids and the vacation. I don't think she suspects anything. Have a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home