Monday, May 02, 2005

Tagged For A Crappy Rhyme

I have been tagged by fellow Pile On at the Ebb & Flow Institute and forced to participate in this lovely chain blog poetry called "turd in a punchbowl." The rules are here. Other, much better entries can be found at the other elite blogs. Here goes:

Turd in a punchbowl,
What a ridiculous concept, he stated,
Turd in a punchbowl,
Absurd, like riding a unicycle naked.

Turd in a punchbowl,
Do I have time for this?
Turd in a punchbowl,
Gotta work -- my bliss.

Because I am the last to hear about anything, even in my own house, I am now stuck researching 40 blogs to see who I "know" well enough to stick with this crap. Most people I know got hit in the last week. If you get tagged again, I'm sorry - I missed it.

My innocent, collateral damage victims are dumbswede at Bare Naked Larry; joatmoaf at I Love Jet Noise; and what the helk, Liberal Larry at BlameBush.

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger KJ said...

My good fortune continues?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home