Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Christmas

Yeah, I've been absent doing my non-virtual job these last 6 months or so I've hardly posted a thing. So let me give everyone so inclined a belated

Merry Christmas!!

If you aren't inclined to celebrate Christmas because you are a practicing Jew, then a belated Happy Hannuka! No hard feelings on my part.

If you celebrate Kwanzaa or Winter Solstice, or some other crap, well, don't bother me with that crap. I don't recognize holidays created in the late 1960's as a political statement or based on astrological BS.

Also, let me go ahead and say

Happy New Year!!

Yeah, I know there may be Chinese people or people who haven't converted to the Gregorian calendar yet that may be offended by my western yearism attitude, and to you I say, don't bother me with that crap. I'm willing to get drunk on your new years day, also.

In other news, The Cheese offers its condolences to our most recently deceased President, Gerald Ford. I hardly knew you. No, really. I hardly knew him. I was like in elementary school during his reign. I was more concerned with the outcome of the last kick ball game.


And finally, a stress reliever. Take batting practice on those annoyingly popular penguins. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Pile OnĀ® said...

Merry Christmas there dude.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger No More Bills said...

Merry Xmas KJ! Stay out of trouble. BTW, I love the penguin game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home