Monday, September 04, 2006

Signs of the Apocalypse

tee bee

Gad! -- Tigerhawk is right.

Really. I thought he was being facetious, but he's not when he says:
I agree with Atrios.

It's a dangerously wrong view of the world.

...

I'm just saying that the Consensus View of Sensible Technocrats has been pretty disastrous for a lot of people. Sensible Technocrats are above of all driven by the belief that They Are Right.

And it's why - pragmatic as I consider myself to be - I am loathe to hoist anything other than the cross or the jolly roger above my flagship.

I think the great danger here is the utopic placebo that's inherent in groupthink.

3 Comments:

At 3:57 AM, Blogger camojack said...

Sensible Liberal?!

Not these days...

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Cassandra said...

I thought you were uncommonly sensible?

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger camojack said...

Indeed I am...but then, I'm no liberal. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home