Friday, May 26, 2006

Two Brave Frenchmen

What?! you ask. Let me explain. No, there is no time. Let me sum up:

Every liberal who willing to be rude claims to be brave, but we know better.

Now, this is bravery:

Who are the only two persons in France willing to go in the middle of this crowd [Muslims protesting the Danish cartoons], with a fake, freshly-cut hand holding a drawing pencil, and two posters hanging around their neck saying "free cartoonist" and "Support Denmark / Support Free Speech" (on a Danish flag background)? Arthur Wneir and Erik Svane of course!



Yeah, and they are French.

Our liberals could learn a lot from the French. Well, some of the French, anyway.

4 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger KJ said...

Uh, no, I'm not sure of that. But they did write their blog in French and English, so they could be Canadian as well.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Jane Bellwether said...

Hate to say it, but I think their bravery was pshopped in. But I'm American, which means I'm always the cynic.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger camojack said...

I have to agree with tee bee...but then, I'm a cynic too.

 
At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phrench you say? What's the temperature in Hell right about now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home