Monday, August 01, 2005

Prison Won't Touch This Boy

Lots of times, a young man goes to prison and is brutalized. I want you to consider, however, what reaction a hard core prisoner would have to this new 18 year old cell mate.

"So boy, what you in here for."

"Rape."

"Rape huh. Did you do it?"

"Yup."

"What kind of woman did you rape? Young, old?"

"It wasn't a woman."

"You raped a man? Big deal. That happens all the time in here."

"Nope. I raped a pit bull."

"You raped a pit bull?"

"Yup. Killed it in fact."

"I see. Say, you want the top bunk?"

I don't think this sick kid will have any problems in prison.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know when I read this - I thought it was a joke. After reading the news article I am physical sick, mentally stunned and horrified all at the same time. If I would have burped, farted, and sneezed contiguously with the forementioned, I would probably would have died. My God the evil that inherits this kids mind. What happened to his mind to be so wretchedly screwed up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home