Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Fair Tax Blog

I have agreed to contirbute to the Fair Tax Blog.

It has been added to my blog roll. I haven't posted anything yet, but when I do . . . well, then I will have posted something.

I'll probably say something here, if not go all out and cross-post something.

The site is run by Joshua Zader, and contributors include Patrick Altman from Nashville and fellow GAA (greater Atlanta area) resident, LLP Member and Cheese regular Brad Warbiany of Unrepentant Individual.

Wish us luck, if you are so inclined. A substantive change to our tax system would be a very good thing.

Also, for more information, check out Fair Tax Org and Neal Boortz.

1 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too few people understand the FairTax concept. Get ahold of one of the books. Read it and send it off to your representatives in Washington. Low cost copies at the following link:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/audioimagegroup_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home