Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Clinton Album, The Second Disc

Well, thanks to the contributions of my Cheese readers, we have helped President Clinton compile the second of his new 2-disc CD compilation, "The Bill Clinton Collection: Selections from the Clinton Music Room."

Here is the musical line up, in particular order except for the bonus track, for the second album:

1. "I Like Big Butts and I Can Not Lie" by Sir Mixalot (damian g.)

2. "Love the One You're With" by Stephen Still (Pile On)

3. "Guilty" by Bonnie Raitt (Portia)

4. "She Hates Me" by Puddle of Mud (Bill's Ode To Hillary) (Hummer)

5. "Beast of Burden" by The Rolling Stones (Portia)

6. "Father Figure" by George Michael (Bill's Ode To Interns) (Cassandra)

7. "Before You Accuse Me" by Eric Clapton (Bill's Ode To The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy) (Hummer)

8. "Liar" by Henry Rollins Band (KJ)

9. "Private Joy" by Prince (KJ)

10. "Girls, Girls, Girls" by Motley Crue (man riding unicycle naked)

and the special bonus track, one of my favorite party songs from college:

11. ""Sex (I'm a ...)" by Berlin, contributed by uber contributor Portia.

Pre-order your now on Amazon dot com.

5 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger KJ said...

Hey, you should have suggested it before. I stuck with songs suggested in the comments.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger portia said...

Still taking suggestions? Good.

Hey, Hey Paula by Paul & Paula (I can't believe I know that...)
Down on My Knees by Trish Yearwood
The Harder They Come by Jimmy Cliff--gotta have some reggae

Almost enough for a 3rd CD, KJ. Where's spd, the resident discographer? He's good for at least a few...dozen entries.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger KJ said...

I think spd was vacationing during the life of that post.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger spd rdr said...

Belatedly:

"Creep" - Radiohead

"Love Shack (White House Remix)" - B-52's

HREF="http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Something-So-Right-lyrics-Paul-Simon/1BFB5857142595604825698A000B4F2A" REL="nofollow"> - Paul Simon

Mood Indigo" - Duke Ellington

Been Caught Stealing" Jane's Addiction

The Leader" - The Clash

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Pile OnĀ® said...

I am shocked that my Frank Zappa suggestion didn't make the cut.

Oh well, there is no accounting for taste.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home