Friday, January 28, 2005

IT IS SAFER THAN JUMPING OFF A CLIFF

OK, so I'm going to dable in this. Everyone else is doing it. I struggle to find time to read, comment and surf the blogs I like. Why not struggle for the time to actually write one occassionally.

FAVORITE BLOGS:

For the record, these are my favorite "blogs": Villainous Company, The Ebb & Flow Institute, Blame Bush and Scrappleface. There are way too many good Blogs to put them all here. I read a lot more than this, and I will create a link bar eventually, but these are ones I try to read nearly daily and often comment.

I also have been invited to guest blog at The Ebb & Flow Institute, a great site hosted by Pile On. Other guest Bloggers there are spd rdr and Rodney Dill. These are very funny people, and you should go there even though you might have to skip my work.

I will focus my general efforts at The E&FI for now. I will do things here not appropriate for places where I am merely a guest. I will try to link my efforts there - here.

My first blog creation, for The E&FI, was called Cruel and Unusually Vacant. I was honored when that entry was promptly nominated for a "best of the week" award by some group I never heard of called The Watchers of Weasels. I received one lousy secondary vote. At least I didn't get shut out like some people. No accounting for taste.

I look forward to working with you on this project.

1 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Pile OnĀ® said...

FIRST!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now all you need is to get linked to by Glen Reynolds, and you are off.

If you have any stupid questions I have stupid answers.

Remember, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people who ask questions.

Wait, I just contradicted myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home